- Designer: Wolfgang Kramer, Jurgen Grunau, Hans Raggan
- Publisher: Rio Grande Games
- Plays 2–6
- Ages: 5+ (in reality, more like 3+)
- Playing Time: 15–20 minutes
- Initial Release: 2003
- Elevator Pitch: Kids dexterity game in which you have to pull a colorful egg from a bowl without knocking over a precariously placed stick.
- Roar Score: 4/5
It almost doesn’t seem fair to review this game. It’s long out of print and incredibly hard to find. But, if you somehow find a copy for a reasonable price, GRAB IT. Wolfgang Kramer is one of my favorite board game designers, and this one is a real gem.
It’s a simple enough dexterity game. You set up a series of tiles leading toward a smallish wooden bowl filled with colorful jellybeans. Those jellybeans are actually wooden eggs of various colors and sizes.